I’m slightly unhappy with my gourmet coffee. I don’t get why the flavored stuff from Boca Java isn’t really that flavored. The blueberry was good, and it was the first of all the coffees I’ve tried now that had the flavor it boasted. But the apple isn’t as I’d hoped it would be. I still have the pumpkin and the Halloween spice to try out. I guess only very distinct flavors such as berry and peppermint are strong enough to make a cup of coffee taste like something other than plain old coffee.
Hhmm… I wonder if I could do this: National Novel Writing Month
I’m liking these songs and videos on Youtube:
- The Gossip “Listen Up”
- Tunng “Bullets”
- Kylie Minogue “Two Hearts”
- She Wants Revenge “Kidnap the Sandy Claws”
- The Killers “Shadowplay” — Joy Division cover
And since I got this forwarded email chain letter thing, I’ll just post it because it’s a long list of questions:
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Um…I don’t wear either. If I had a choice, I’d go with diamond though.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Elizabeth: The Golden Age
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
She Wants Revenge “This is Forever”
9. What kind of car do you drive?
2003 Toyota Corolla
10. Favorite sandwich?
Turkey and ham from Subway
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
my black Converse oxfords
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
14.What color is your bathroom?
Black and white
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
any of that stuff from Target
16. Where would you retire to?
17. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Three years ago when there was a hurricane.
18. Favorite sport to watch?
I don’t watch sports. I look at the baseball and soccer players for a while then change channels.
19. Furthest place you are sending this?
20. Who do you least expect to send this back?
No one really.
21. Person you expect to send it back first?
22. Favorite saying(s)
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Lets see, it’s a miracle that I got up before noon so, Ill go with night on that one. I always have been; ever since I was a little kid.
25. What is your shoe size?
the cat; Jake, AKA Jacob Marley Gyllenhall
27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
I’m not getting my grad school loan money yet and it sucks.
28. What did you want to be when you were little?
29. How are you today?
Fine, thanks, and you?
30. What is your favorite candy?
Plain ‘ol peppermint candy canes! I can eat the whole box of them!
31. What is your favorite flower?
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Eh…none really. Whenever I get my damn money…
33. What church do you attend?
None. If I do go, I go to Fran’s church though.
34 What is your full name?
35. What are you listening to right now?
She Wants Revenge’s cover of “Kidnap the Sandy Claws”
36. What was the last thing you ate?
37. Do you wish on stars?
Yes, but it doesn’t work.
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Oh hell, lets go with black, red, white or gray for this one.
39. How is the weather right now?
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
42. Favorite soft drink?
I’m addicted to those Crystal Light tangerine slurpies at 7-11 right now.
43. Favorite restaurant(s)?
44. Hair color?
Actually I’m going with a medium auburn right now.
46. Favorite day of the year?
I love Memorial Day because we always go out on the Sunday before.
47. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I loved my freaking keyboard.
48. Summer or winter?
Winter; you can wear better clothes in the cold.
49. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on whom the hugs or kisses come from.
50. Chocolate or Vanilla?
51. Do you want your friends to email you back?
52. When was the last time you cried?
Something on TV made me cry the other day but I cant remember what it was.
53. What is under your bed?
54. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Angie; I’ve known her since her birth.
55. What did you do last night?
Ate dinner at Mom’s and watched “Family Guy”
56. Favorite smell?
I’m into lavender and lily smells now.
57. What are you afraid of?
I don’t think I can even name them all. Usually just being controlled or victimized or helpless; and not always necessarily in a physical, violent way.
58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn?
Buttered, salted popcorn.
59. How many keys on your key ring?
Lemme count…twelve. I can get into four homes and three cars.
60. How many years at your current job?
61. Favorite day of the week?
I dunno. Saturdays I guess.
62. How many towns have you lived in?
63. Do you make friends easily?
I’ll talk to anyone but I’m not close to a lot of people.
64. How many people will you be sending this to?
Like five maybe
Photo credit: Lost in Scotland